Email Address Verification Process
- Why my email address is not accepted when signing up?
- Why was my email address identified as disposable?
- Why it's essential to provide an actual email address when signing up for Smart DNS Proxy?
- My email address was identified wrong how can I get this fixed?
Our website signup process requires 3rd party Emails Checker Pro service to validate your email address before sending it to our database. After Email Checker verifies that your email address is active and valid, we accept you to sign up for our service.
Why my email address is not accepted when signing up?
When a customer tries to signup for the Smart DNS Proxy website, our backend communicates with an email checker service and waits until they validate your email address. Once they approve your email address, we accept you to signup for our service.
Why was my email address identified as disposable?
Temporary once, time use machine-generated email addresses are identified as disposable. We don't allow these accounts to get used by Smart DNS Proxy.
Why it's essential to provide an actual email address when signing up for Smart DNS Proxy?
Smart DNS Proxy provides a 14-day free trial for its customers. We don't want the same people generating multiple accounts and using our service for free for life. As you may imagine, Smart DNS Proxy has extensive expenses to provide this service to its customers. This is why we need real users signing up for once and trying our service. If they like our service, they will need to upgrade to a paid service.
My email address was identified wrong how can I get this fixed?
If you believe your email address was identified wrong, please directly reach Emails Checker Pro and open a ticket from their website, www.emailschecker.pro.
* If you need more information regarding how the email verification process works, you can read more here; https://blog.emailschecker.pro/email-verifier/email-verify/