Windows 11 Setup for Smart DNS Proxy
1. Right-click on the “Start” button, then click “Network Connections”.
2. Click on “Advanced Network Settings”.
3. Click on “More network adapter options”.
4. Right-click on the interface through which you are connected to the Internet and click “Properties”.
5. Uncheck the Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)
6. Double-click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)
7. In the General tab click on Use the following DNS server addresses.
8. Preferred DNS 22.214.171.124 and Alternate DNS 126.96.36.199
* You can select any of our other DNSs from our DNS Server List here https://www.smartdnsproxy.com/Servers
9. Make sure Validate settings upon exit is checked (if present).
10. Click OK
11. Windows Network Diagnostics will start and run for a little while, just let it run. Once the diagnostics have run click on close.
12. Restart your computer.
Important: for the preferred DNS Server IPs, we suggest you select closest server locations physically to you. For example, if you are living in Europe, select Primary and Secondary European DNS servers closest to your physical location. You get access to all channels from any of our DNS. But choosing closer DNS will give you faster DNS resolution.
If you still need support for setup, please directly chat with our support team. You can find the chat below on the right of your screen. Or you can always send an email to our support here. Our support response time is less than 30 minutes and we are here to help 24/7.